8 x Lean lamb chops or cutlets – available right here on our website
6 fresh, finely chopped rosemary sprigs
A large handful of fresh thyme leaves, finely chopped
4tbsp of olive oil
4tbsp of orange marmalade (or lime if you prefer)
Salt and black pepper
12 vine cherry tomatoes
The lighter evenings are here, along with some good spells of sunshine – this recipe is perfect for sitting out in your garden, eating ‘Al fresco’!
- In a bowl mix together the herbs, oil, marmalade, salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to gas mark 6, or 200°C (reduce if fan assisted)
- Place 2 of the chops on a large square of foil, brush them with the glaze and top with 3 x vine tomatoes – repeat with the remaining chops
- Loosely fold the foil into parcels, place in a large roasting tin or baking tray and place in the oven for 25 – 30 minutes
- 5 to 10 minutes before the end of the cooking time, carefully open the parcels, return to the oven
- Serve the chops with a large salad, new potatoes, or a light pasta salad.